Friday, January 26, 2007

Getting Fired Up......Almost


Reading everyone's training stories is having an affect on me. So much so that I went in the garage today and pulled out the trainer. Here it is, on the back deck and about to make its way into the house and down to the basement.

This is the man-eating trainer. One cannot try to put a bike in fast or it bites. I've got scars to prove it.

Next step is to set up a computer so I can watch movies, not that that will help me forget that my ass is getting numb.

To perk you all up, here is a photo of your bikes. All lined up and waiting for some nifty components to show up.
I've left the cardboard on as Tippy protection. My wobbly cat thinks it's fun to try to squeeze through the triangle with her whale-shaped body. She hasn't knocked them over yet but the cardboard is staying on, just in case.

So tomorrow Dr. J does her first "race" (indoor TT). I was thinking of showing up in a devil outfit to cheer?? (don't worry, Julie...)

Good luck J, and everyone else, happy riding, swimming, skiing or whatever you do this weekend. DQ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just so you all know-- I noticed DQ's trainer DID make it to the basement!! :)

~~kate

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home