Monday, June 19, 2006

My new wife--er Roomie

Is this great or what??

I came home from work today to find Trishy cooking dinner. I had a late meeting at work and have to admit, it was mighty nice coming home to some warm food. Trish was on the phone with Betsy (who is recuperating from her knee whackin' at NVGP) so while Trish was stuffing burritos I got on the phone with Betz who is doing ok.
Here's the latest news (of what I heard today) from the teammies:
> Julie S (aka Mama Schmitt) is willing to host the team during Superweek. Yaa JUles! I'll call you on that.
> Kristin is doing well and seems happy to have been a guest cowgirl, mice and all
> Anna has a new job at a coffee joint and the team qualifies for the family discount
> Rachel put in a bid on a house
> Trish has officially exploded in her new room at the Hoboken Hostel
> I'm incredibly sore from moving 3 yards of mulch yesterday

That's all the news that is fit to print, read or otherwise digest. See y'all soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I sign up for Chef Palmers cooking class?!?!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nat Cat!
I'll let Chef Palm know you want a class. We'll arrange that at the next slumber party!!

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trisha,

Welcome to Wis! Glad you're back.
Looking forward to riding with ya.

PS: I'm coming in to Madison this Friday, getting the little ones some pictures taken for $10.00 each, staying over at my Moms, but wondering what you and DQ are doing FRiday or Sat?

J

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home