Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rock Island Souvenir

Hey guys...did you eat b-fest yet?? How 'bout this bruise?

Rock Island used to be my favorite race. Except last year when I took myself out, and this year when someone else took me out. but I still finished in the money and wow am I sore now.

Aside from my ass, I have neck whiplash, my back hurts, my shoulder, foot and hip are out of whack and my helmet is cracked in two places. Nice work, eh??

but how 'bout that Natty Cat getting on the podium? And Rachel had some good moves as did Andrea (4th).

Here's to the next races and may they be crash free!

Cheerios,
r

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca Anderson! That is the nastiest-largest-bruise I have seen in my whole life! Oh my gawsh! Wow--I hope you start feeling better and get healed soon missy!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nat Cat!! Yea..but I finished in the money!!

It still hurts, as does my neck and head but wait'll you see the photo of the actual crash!! That's coming next...
hee hee...

12:57 PM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Oh babe

That does look like it smarts.

The swelling of the hip in general looks painful.

But what beautiful bragging rights, and you finished in the money - cool. Your one tough girl.

That one must go in the books.

But Hey - who said us cowgirls needed to have spots? Next time I'll just paint it on for ya, OK?

Heal up babe!
J

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jules...it's feeling better. I can ride so who cares about the blue spot!

:)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

You know - I heard soaking it in a big body of water, like a lake, is great for healing!

What ya say - this Sat. Epic ride starting from West Bend? Rachel, Anna - is it too far to come this way?

And is Trisha at your place yet?

J

1:11 PM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Hi jules,
That's a GREAT idea! I'll venture up your way for a ride and a dip!

Sounds fantastic.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home