Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Busy Girls's Guide, Tip #1


Another race yesteday and between that and making plans for Philly and NVGP and all, I've been hard pressed to find time to clean my bike. After the race yesterday I took my car to the car wash. Since my bike was on the rack I figured I could clean both car and bike and it worked great! My bike was filthy--it had dried worms from riding in the rain and lots of dirt on it. I made sure not to spray the bottom bracket but got off the dirt in under 2 minutes--the car too!

Now I have my big ole cup of coffe and I'm heading out to clean the chain and prep it for today's race, a crit in Neenah. See you all soon!
dq

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - does that work for kids too?

JS

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, Julie!! Just tie the kids up with the straps from the bones rack.
You might want to use the "spray" setting as it's not quite so harsh as the "rinse" setting.

I'm tempted to clean my shoes next tim too. Humm. Maybe the dog too..

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home