Monday, May 15, 2006

Birthday Girl!!!




Another cow girl having a birthday!
I can't believe she's already one year old.
We celebrated her birthday twice (two cakes),
we clelbrated Hunter's birthday twice (three cakes),
and we celebrated Skyler's birthday with one big old cake too - and all within the
past three Months. So - if anyone needs a birthday cake made, just ask me, for I'm a pro come Spring!!!

Oh ya - if anyone whats to test my baking, just come on over June 14th - One more B-day cake is in the making - - - for me

And now you don't wonder why I'm so slow in spring. Ha
Take care all
Momma Schmitt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, is Kendra cute!!! I love how smiley she is. Congratulations on making through all the parties, Jules. You look beautiful too!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home