Wednesday, April 18, 2007



During an excellent weekend at team headquarters in Madison, I was assigned to run to the store. While I was picking up provisions, I found my new favorite muffin... it ties for second, next to 'almond poppy seed.' Meet the new PISTACHIO MUFFIN!!! I now have a new mission when I go to Madison. The only thing I didn't really understand about the muffin, is that instead of putting pistachios on top, they put walnuts. Hmm... Whatever, they are still excellent. Don't let the green color throw you off.

just eat one.

:) Cheers!

kate

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, I'm still amazed at how tasty that muffin is. I've been shopping that store for 5 years and every time I saw those glowing green muffins I was repulsed yet intrigued....and even more amazed at how tasty they are! Who knew they'd taste just like pistacio pudding???? My only question is WHY are they radio-active green????

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really green. Don't forget to be good teammates and let a fellow cowgirl know if some bright green muffin is caught between her front teeth. Whatever it is that makes them green must also be making you guys FAST!
BUNNY

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What store is this?

Take me to your muffin,
Dr.J

4:57 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I think it was at coop's? I'm not sure though, I'm defiantly going to get some on my way through Madison tomorrow.

:) yahhhhh!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home