Friday, May 05, 2006

Eikey McTipsy

So which of you teammies was I talking to earlier this week about whether Rachel ever has a drink? I can't remember but last night I was walking my dog in my neighborhood and looked up to see the team jersey. ??? I was startled and realized it was Rachel and Jordan, who were riding back from a restaurant that features a pasta board and unlimited red wine.

And guess who had a bit of wine?? So when Rachel has a drink she talks a lot. I couldn't stop smiling as she told me about dinner. Her red wine cell count was obviously at normal levels. Way to go Eikey!

Oh, and I talked to Lala yesterday. She ran 9 miles last weekend. We'll see her next month and that is going to be way too much fun. Can anyone say TARGET TRIP???

Speaking of Target, I'm STILL wearing my ridiculous glasses in every race. I think I look like superfly.
dq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home