Thursday, April 27, 2006

I need a MOWERCISER!!!


I was reading an on-line newsletter for XC skiing and came across an article for the mowerciser! Check it out.

I'm going to order one and get my upper body fit for those uphill sprints. If anyone wants to mow my lawn and get a workout, you are more than welcome.

Yesterday I snuck out of work to ride some hills. I climbed up Old Sauk Pass (a 1k climb of about 8%) and felt great and decided to do Cleveland (400 meters at 20%) and dang I was crawling up that thing. I was a little bummed until I realized I had climbed it in the 21...DOH!! Must get this bike shifting thing resolved!

At least I know I can climb in too big a gear??

In other news I chatted via email with Jamie yesterday. She'll be home next month. Time for a cowgirl homecoming!!!

Betsy, I will call you and sorry we keep missing each other. Tricia, same...natty, eikey, Jules and Anna, be good and we'll all talk soon.
dq

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DQ I almost peed my pants laughing when I saw the headline and photo!
Boy oh boy...haha

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait'll you all see me in July. I'll look like Popeye from all my mowing. I have a feeling I'm going to regret getting the mowerciser but I can't stop myself...I'm a sucker for good ad copy and the idea of multi-tasking!!!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home