Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Scion Siting--I punched myself!!

So I saw THREE Scions today. Once while riding my bike but there was no one to smack so I smacked myself. Then I saw two more later in the day. For those I just imagined I smacked Trish and Natalie, who have whacked me more times that I can remember.

Um. It was a slow day. Where is everyone??? Send some news!

My news: I made more Anzac bikkies. This time I put some peanut butter and flax seed in them. Palms, by the time you get here you won't recognize your homeland cookie.

Next up I'm going to work on making Lamington cake. Another Aussie creation that Ron (our other Aussie Cowgirl's hubbie)told me about. Stay tuned for more baking adventures from Cowgirl HQ. Ciao,
dq
PS: Here's a photo for you to look at. It really does not pertain to anything but I took this photo on my way home from the race last Saturday. It'll likely be the subject of a watercolor soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..Boy Bec you're gonna be a pro at those Scion hits! I better get practicing!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes..except I only spot Scions when i'm not with teammates!! I have to quit yakking when I'm around you all. (fat chance of that...). :)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home