Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another change o pace....



I took my video camera to the race on Sunday and JT took video, but we didn't get any still photos.I was bored tonight and since I didn't have any race photos to post of the team's first Wisco win of the year, I thought I'd put up a photo of my no. 2 cat, Tippy.

Isn't she cute? Just after she licked this leg she fell off the bed. That's my tippycat.

Big ole Easter holiday coming up and you know what that means?! This cat's going to the Church of the Long Ride. Yesereee, I'm heading to the town of Ridgeway on Sunday, which is about 20 minutes west of Blue Mounds which all of you will remember from our near-epic ride of two weeks ago. I have a friend who lives there and she said she'd have coffee and jelly beans for me if I stopped.

What are you all doing for Easter??
love and hugs,
dq

5 Comments:

Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Hi DQ

Going over to Kev's parents. Maybe do a Easter Egg hunt with the boys in there back yard.

Cute pic of Tippy.

Should have put a little pink ribbon on her, "a little Easter tippy".

take care
J

11:46 AM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Hi DQ

Going over to Kev's parents. Maybe do a Easter Egg hunt with the boys in their back yard.

Cute pic of Tippy.

Should have put a little pink ribbon on her, "a little Easter tippy".

take care
J

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pink ribbon?? On a wobbly cat?

Oooo, easter egg hunt. sounds like fun!! Any chocolate eggs or just the real kind?

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca-
I'm spending Friday and Saturday in Green Bay with Jordan's mom and then heading to Sun Prairie on Sunday for Easter lunch. Hopfully I'll get to ride for a little in the afternoon. No epic rides for me this weekend though.
Rachel

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi eikey,
You and me are overdue for an epic ride. One with lots of flats and such.
We'll have to schedule that!
I'll see you Saturday for the TT.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home