Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MKE Life

Hey Everyone! Just dropping in to make my first (and definitely NOT last) entry :)And of course to say“hi” for the first time to all my new teammates… which by the way I am so excited to meet!

So here’s a little bit about me…… First of all I LOVE to ride and race bikes, but need some help, that’s where the part where I’m super excited to train comes in….And yes believe it or not I am pumped to ride out in the cold, haha. You have to love Wisconsin’s winter weather for training. Aside from riding my bike, I like to swim, camp (play outdoors), shop (and all the essential girly girl activities from time to time), bake, and of course spend time with my family and friends. (I feel like that sounded like some kind of dating ad….maybe I should have added I like long walks on the beach?)

Anyway, I am currently a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I am majoring in Kinesiology: exercise and fitness with a minor in Nutrition. School is school, fun for one thing and time consuming for another :) but I know it will be worth it in the end!

Aside from everything else I just like to be me…a fun loving, Dr.Pepper lip smackers kind of girl!

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and New Year!

Cheers,
Sabrina :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home