Thursday, July 26, 2007

Is this it?

Is this how it happens? We all get so darn busy in the middle of the season that we don't even have time to blog! I have had these grand ideas for postings... I have some awesome pictures to share... even better, I have great race reports to share. You too- I know each of you have some great stories and pictures. Yet, we can't find the time to sit down and write. UGH

Here is a photo from a recent ride in Marin County on Mt. Tam (outside San Francisco.) I will be sure to let you know what in the heck I was doing out there recently... when I have time to blog.



Cari

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you got it. No time or energy to blog. Terrible. Beautiful pic, can't wait to hear about your continued adventures! :) I'll update my blog soon...thanks for the reminder!

Patria

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home