Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Shenanigans of races past...

This is after the Hillsboro RR back in March-- note the good lookin' jerseys AND and sweet Tifosi Glasses on Gabby's rump. Stylin' I tell ya. Stylin'.


Anna D and I spotted a Marathon and a Fiesta... which one do you think we chose??? We took many other photos of our expedition back to Madison (and many wrong and a few right turns). One thing I learned about Anna is that she is, truly a budding photographer......

This Photo is for Rebecca and Anna. All others, please, don't ask. And if you happen to be reading this blog and this is a picture of you... consider yourself somewhat of a celebrity.



Hope alllll you all are well- only a couple weeks until Nature Valley!

~kate




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah!!!! I laughed so hard I spit out my wine. Thanks, Kate, for the amusing memories. I totally forgot about Gabby wearing the Tifosi'son her hinder.

Thanks for making my night.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home