Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Newest Cowgirl!


Here she is!! Cecelia Joan Couch, baby couch for short. I got to spend a couple of days with Rachel (yes, she's still got red hair) and the baby who is super smiley. Even better, I got to take Rachel out for her Anniversary!! Andy was away on a work trip so Rachel, Cece and I went out for some barbeque and wine. We had a lovely dinner.

Rachel's new house is wonderful. Really spacious and it has a nice view of the foothills. Today we went shopping at the big mall. That was fun--and then we ate nachos. Yum!
I have more photos of Cece but will have to add them later. For some reason I'm only able to load this one picture.

I'm in the Denver airport, waiting to get on board my (late) plane. Can't wait to catch up with y'all!
dq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home