Monday, April 03, 2006

I miss the team!!

For an adrenaline junky, I have to say today was tough. No cowgirls in the house, no piles in the dining room and no exploded backpacks anywhere. It's just not the same without you all.

Speaking of explosions, can anyone claim this thing? I found it hanging in the basement. Somehow the 3 cm of padding makes me think it belongs to Palms?



I found Tricia's recipe for Anzac bikkies and have a batch in the oven right now. I guess I might feel a little bad for eating them all myself, but only for 3 seconds.

I got to talk to Betsy tonight and we had some good laughs about the weekend. The photo shoot was the best yet and I can't wait to see those photos. I think we're in for a really good season

Gotta go...my bikkies are done!---dq

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe

I'll take it,especially if it has 3 inch pads!

I bought a white bra oneday and now I can't find it for the life of me. NOt like I can't buy another one, it's been like 5 months. But yaknow, those darn things keep changing on me.

At some point I think they will stablilze. Anyway - Send over the recipe for those cookies. They wer asesome. I'll try to make a batch for Sunday.

Take care goof.
J

5:04 AM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Wow, now everyone knows my secret!!!!!! The only flaw in the cover up is that you need something to push up to make the padding work.
I miss all of you HEAPS I can;t wait to get back to Madison and be reunited with my bra ;)
Enjoy the bikkies!!!!
T

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who said you're getting your bra back? I might use it for an art project. :)

Love the bikkies...they are addicting!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Wow use my bra as an art project, now my mind is wandering. Maybe you can add the netti ( is that how you spell it??) pot in there as well. Yes I left it there as well.... sheeez I would leave my head somewhere if it is was not screwed on.

T

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you left the neti pot here? The one that is CLEARLY MARKED only for TP's nose??!!!! I'm sending it to you. You need that thing to keep your sinuses clear.

I'm going to paint up my neti pot now. There will be no way we confuse the two when you're here this summer.

I wonder if anyone else knows what we're talking about?

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home