Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Excellent Cross Training!


To celebrate the last couple days of 2007, I headed up north to the Porkies (Ironwood, MI) with some good friends to do some cross country and alpine skiing. We all had a good time exploring two different xc areas– Wolverine and ABR. When I returned, I called Rebecca to give her the report– I found out that she was an ABR frequenter! The trails were groomed to perfection through picturesque trails that were deceivingly flat… we defiantly found ourselves getting a workout!

When we first arrived to our rented house in Ramsay, MI, I walked in to find out that one of the women on the trip happened to be Amiee Zabrowski– Diane Ostenso and Gordy Paulson’s daughter! To me this was just awesome! I have known her mom for over half of my life, meeting her at a bike race LONG ago!! We defiantly did some bonding and skiing— so while we were at ABR and I saw the Cherry Dairy loop I couldn’t resist the photo opportunity for the website!

Thank you to the Zabrowski’s, the Steinbecks, the Neely’s, Mr. Heins and Dr. Cooper for the weekend of fun hangout time, amazing skiing and all of the ski waxing tips!

Look for new posts from the Boulder Boot Camp!!! 14 days and counting.......

ps... I can't wait to hang out with CLARE!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo, Kate!! Awww, I love ABR...great spot to ski train. Can't wait for camp!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home