Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A few photos thay may crack YOU up.

Of course there are shenanigans on long trips... especially a trip that is highly concentrated with cowgirls. First thing, I really enjoyed getting to know my fellow teammates. I am looking forward to many more host housing opportunities as well as dinners, and, finally, RACES!! BOVIS FUGIT.




This was in RAYMOND, CA. The home of a general store, a school?, and a post office. This teeny town was engulfed with a trove of cyclists. Here is Heather and Betsy warming up. I was sure to get plenty of documentation and will be creating some sort of online gallery for y'all to check out.







If you can't tell, Anna and I miss everyone already. (These photos were documented directly after Cari rolled off into the California sunset. We were sad.




But it didn't take long until we were happy again. I think that this was probably the best prime ever. Thanks Cari for the prime, and thank you Anna for giving Cari the sweet lead out for the prime. Teamwork works.




Our bikes on the runway, waiting to get on board... We saw them getting loaded from our seat in the plane!

We made it back to the tundra, only to find that it wasn't very tundraish. 70 degrees! Good to be back in the midwest. Thanks everyone for a great experience. And to those that didn't get to join us- I'm looking forward to all of the future documentation I'm going to do!!

Ciao,
Kate

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I busted out laughing when I saw that photo of us on the potty! Kate, I think you have found your *special* role on the team: documentor. I'm going to get you a helmet-cam so you can snap a few pics in a race sometime. You did a great job racing and you fit in with the team like white on rice!

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, Kate! Thanks for sharing the experience with those of us who weren't able to be there. Sounds like you Cari, and Anna made an awesome team in the 3s race. Way to go! Dr.J

7:06 AM  
Blogger Timmy Tracks said...

Katie, I am so glad you are getting this experience. I am so proud of you.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home