Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hello from Mamma Schmitt


Hi guys

Just found the cowgirl blog again, and boy do I ever miss you guys.
Seeing all you at DQ's house made me very jealous. Wish I could jump in on your rides.
Makes me think about seriously getting the wind trainer going in the garage again.
Or better yet, Kevin's new office. It faces the lake with lots of window. Perfect place for us to all meet and do a WT workout. Let me know if your interested.

So anyway - I just thought I'd throw a pic of me and Kendra in here, so you don't forget me.

PS
Just had my cow frame put together and rode if for the first time yesterday. It was awesome - the bike.
The ride was fun too, but it was pretty slow. 25 miles in 2hr. I was dressed for it though - I had over 5 layers on top.
Needless to say I wasn't working much, only got hot going up the hills. But hey, it's time in the saddle, right?

Take care all
J

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie--Nice photo of you and Kendra. She's a dead ringer for you!! I'm so glad you got on your bike and I sure do miss racing with you, but at least we can still talk and ride!
Btw, that stinks that we have spam on our blog! Doh...I think we need to get one of those security thingies

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too. Maybe we can get together again for a run followed by riding trainers in Rebecca's basement again. 'Cause we all know how much you love running ;)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol!! I can't believe Mama Schmitt ra 5 miles with us. For someone who can't stand running that was impressive. Hey Jules, how 'bout if I have a extra large snickers bar for you? Hee hee

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys -

I'll tell you what. I'll roller ski and you guys can run.
How's that sound?

Snickers - man I sure do have bad habits, he?

J

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home