Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dirtiest Bike Contest...Commenceth

I made the mistake of challenging Rachel. I told her my bike was likely messier than hers and that we should have a contest..with Big Fat Ricky as the judge.

Rachel told me I was going down!! And even worse, BFR agreed. We'll just have to see about this.

So training has been slow this week--it's a rest week. The weather has been kind of nice though so I might do an easy two hours tomorrow. At this time of year if it's rideable in February you ride, rest week or not.

I have no fun news or adventures or misadventures to report. dull month here and I miss you all!
---Rebecca

5 Comments:

Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Hey,
do cowwebs on your bike count for something?

I should get major points for that --- right?



Julie

5:39 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Can a non-cowgirl play? I have some pretty filthy bikes!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Ok

Forget the dirty bikes. I want to hear about the best "skunk tails".

Bring it on.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Oh yea, Jules. You get points for cowwebs! Esp. if they are stuck to the downtube. And, 100 points for a dried on worm leftover from the last rainy ride you had. --rebecca

8:44 AM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

PS: To Krisen..oh yes..you can play too. Just send photos of your bike.
However, i should warn all of you that my bianchi has dirt, grease, sand and mud caked everywhere--even under the saddle. --r

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home