Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Papa Couch and the Bed Formerly known as "My Bed"



Hi ya Team!
Guess who called me yesterday? Why the one and only Andrew Couch, husband of Big Red! Couch was in town for work so we met up for dinner at the Claddagh (how do you say that, anyway??). Over beer and really good pub fries we came up with some names for the new baby. Anyone care to weigh in? We came up with Bridgette, Nathaniel, Lance... just kidding.

The two beers I had made me sleep like a dead person. Once I got into bed that is. I came home to find critters right in MY spot. I love animals, and I'm a true softy when it comes to letting creatures have their comforts but this was out of hand. I had to sleep on the right side of the bed and that left just enough room for cat number 2 to join the nest. I think I know why my neck has been hurting a bit lately--there's no room to sleep!

I woke up feeling great though--maybe I'll do a long ride today seeing as it's supposed to be in the 20s. A regular heat wave.

I want to say hi to Ron in Brisbane. He just bought a team kit for his wife. He's from the same town as Palms! When the team heads to OZ next year to cheer on Tricia at the Australian Road Championships we'll have a headstart on building our cheering section. Have a great day, Ron. Thanks for your support of the team!
Ciao to all. ---rebecca

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the honorable mention Rebecca. When I got to work yesterday the sky had fallen down, so I haven't had a chance to read the blogs - they're great laugh. I can't wait till the team kit arrives (it's a surprise), then I'll be able to show all this stuff to Heather. We'll be looking forward to your visit. Hmmmm, better get back to work now I suppose. Here's a big hello to all the cowgirls.

Cheers - Ron

4:09 PM  
Blogger Bovis Fugit said...

Hi Ron,
Can't wait to get a photo of Heather in the kit!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home